Monday, October 21, 2013

lasting memories

Tonight I am going to get a tattoo in memory of both Hunter and Dexter.  I took their urns to the crematorium at lunch and had them take a little of their ashes out to mix in with the tattoo ink.  This is what I am getting
I am going to take their collars so it will look like theirs.  I kind of feel like I need to do this for some reason.  Dennis on the other hand is NOT happy about it at all.  He will get over it.  He is not big on tattoos but he told me he didn't mind if I got one for the boys after Hunter first passed away.  Now he is coming up with excuses why it isn't the right time.

Sunday would have been Hunter's 13th adoption day.  We are going to do something but we aren't sure what just yet.  It kind of depends on the weather.  We will probably go to our favorite pizza place (Hunt loved pizza) and get some to go and eat at the park we always took him for pictures.  It will be a hard day for me but I hope to be able to make a good day out of it. 

God I miss that boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment